While our capabilities are vast, our solutions are customized for each client. We can manage your complete fundraising program, or our “Unbundled Services” can plug in when and how you need us to. This flexibility as an extended team is appreciated by our clients.
Insights & Consulting
The journey of discovery begins with the use of our proprietary software that investigates the analysis of the organization’s campaigns at all levels ranging from granular to executive. As we integrate the analysis, the result is consolidated strategies based on campaign response data, online browsing behavior, A/B testing, lists, packages, mail dates, and zip codes.
Multichannel Marketing Integration
Your organization must utilize resources optimally while maximizing responses.Branding is important but the right “call to action” in fundraising is imperative. Our solutions are tailored to your unique needs to deliver the greatest message frequency and reach. As your media channels expand, so does our accountability. Our focus is your return on investment.
Direct mail continues to bring in the highest number of donors and revenue. Our expertise in both national and chapter-based direct marketing helps us design specific prospecting strategies for each client. Chapter-based organizations require a highly detailed and meticulous execution plan as well. We have developed a proprietary automated software to accomplish this very important task (the need for specific quantity by market, by package, by list, etc.), saving time, money, and effort.
Our proven strategies leverage a customized mix of Digital Marketing tactics to deliver the best results at key times of the year! This service line features the following Digital Programs:
- Google Ad Grant Application/Google for Nonprofits
- Google Ad Grant Management/Execution
- Social Media Advertising
- Mobile & Email Append
- Digital Advertising
- Website Audit/Development
- Monthly Sustainer
- Gift Catalog
- List Building
- Video Story Telling
- And more!
Through the test of time, traditional media remains the most visual unconscious impact on prospects. We find the ideal mix using relevant integrated creative messaging to impact the ideal constituent.
- Out of Home – Static and digital billboards, transit, malls, movie theaters, and more based on market availability.
- Media Broadcast – Television spots, television sponsorships, radio spots, traffic sponsorships, and radiothons.
- Alternative Media – Free-standing inserts, space ads, statement stuffers, and targeted saturation
We believe analysis drives the strategy, which then defines the creative. It is one of the most important factors in how an organization is able to communicate the value of its service and how to tap into a donor’s interest point. Creative testing against analysis-supported controls is vital. Here are some ways we can help you:
- Creative Audit – A deep dive into your full campaign creative (headlines, subject lines, response options, format, and personalization, among other creative elements). Post analysis, will define a strong compelling message(s).
- Creative Review– Get fresh eyes to provide feedback and suggestions on a piece or two.
- Creative Services- You may already have a strong creative department. If not, we have an award winning network for you!